Thursday, February 07, 2008

Romney Drops Out & The Democrat Seesaw

Politico has a nice summation of Romney's campaign. I dismissed him about ten months ago, reaffirmed it two months after that, and saw through his nominal victory in Ames. Same for Huckabee; I was explaining his downfall at the height of his popularity.

If only the Democrats would play along (I favored Obama, then Clinton, and back again). Of course, this was all before any voting had occurred. At this point, I think Obama has to be the favorite (bad news for the GOP). Clinton can not wait until March 4 to win her next contest; she must win at least one of the contest on the 9th, 12th, or 19th, most likely Washington, Maryland, or Wisconsin.

Early December Analysis: Republicans, Democrats (Right on the money!)

1 comment:

El Sig said...

You know, it's kinda funny. McCain can't excite the right wing. Clinton loses votes everytime she speaks. Obama is still a political lightweight. He's a one term senator from illinois.

We are going to elect one of these clowns. I'm to the point I don't know that is matters which one.

As long as McCain and Obama avoid the issues, either one can win. If Hillary can avoid a battle over charisma, she has the office all to herself (while Bill throws drunken orgies in his Harlem apartment)

Listen, you aren't old enough, so you vote for me, and I'll vote for me. I wanna run as the pro-death party candidate.